Friday, April 24, 2015

Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities Can be Downloaded at iOS Right Now



There is a game that I look forward to his presence yesterday while collecting iOS game selection this week. Of all the games being released, I did not find one that had a horror game I wrote some time ago. How excited when I woke up this morning, turned out to developers keep their promises and I look forward to the games that are already available for download.

I mean the game is Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities. Survival horror games Interactive Psychoz work presents a terrible atmosphere that we usually encounter in similar games on the console. You will control the protagonist down the dark hallways, living mannequins face, to meet with delicate creatures that are only visible as a silhouette. Seeing the game trailer that I include at the end of this article alone was successfully made my hair stand on!



In addition to its presence is quite encouraging, it turns out this game developers provide special offers for you who want to immediately download the Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities. Interactive Psychoz provide special discounts in their first week of release of the game. I think the price is very reasonable for a quality horror experience in the Apple gadget yours.



Psychoz Interactive plans to release Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities on various platforms other than IOS. Other platforms they mentioned consisted of Android, PS Vita, Wii U and PC. There are no further details when version for other platforms will be available following the release on the Apple App Store. But certainly, with all its promise of quality, I highly recommend Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities to get into the list of games that you have to play this week.


Apple App Store Link

No comments:

Post a Comment